Payoneer is a secure, fast, and low-cost payment system.
It allows users to:
- Send and receive money.
- Pay for goods and services.
- Pay utility bills.
Area of operation Total fee Minimum withdrawal amount Where to transfer money next Only certain countries From 1% to 3%
- Cash from QIWI card.
- To bank card.
- To an account in any bank.
- To any wallet.
- Cash in QIWI offices: Saint Petersburg and Kazan.
How to connect QIWI
Step 1. Registration
To withdraw money from Toloka to QIWI, you need to register in QIWI.
- Open the QIWI website.
- Click Create a wallet.
- Enter your phone number and click Continue.
- Enter the code from the SMS and click Confirm.
- Come up with a strong password and click Register.
- Done! You have registered in QIWI.
Step 2. Complete identification
To withdraw money from Toloka, you need to have an identified QIWI wallet.
- Click on your profile picture in the upper-right corner → Profile → Complete identification → Get the Main status .
- Fill in your personal data and click Confirm data.
Check your INN and click Confirm.
Wait for the confirmation of successful identification.
- Done! Your wallet is identified.
Step 3. Link a bank card
Link your bank card to withdraw money to it:
- On the top panel, click.
- Fill in the data and click Add.
- Enter the confirmation code from the SMS.
- Done! You've linked the card.
How to withdraw money from Toloka
- Open the Profile page.
- Click Withdraw next to the QIWI box.
- Link your QIWI wallet:
- Confirm that you entered your first and last name as shown in your passport.
- Enter your wallet number — the phone number you provided during registration. The phone number is entered in international format, with the country code but without the “+” sign.
- Enter the required amount and click Withdraw.
- An SMS with a code will be sent to your number. Enter it and click Confirm.
- The money will be transferred to your wallet. It usually takes a few hours or days, but sometimes longer. The maximum transfer time is 30 days. Check the operation status in the Actions history section.
How to withdraw money from QIWI
- On the top panel, click Withdraw.
- Select where you want to transfer the money to:
- To a bank card.
- To a bank account.
- To other wallets or payment systems.
- To an individual entrepreneur's or corporate account.
- Fill in the data, enter the required amount, and click Pay.
- Enter the code from the SMS.
- Done! The payment is sent.